11 Reasons to use Creatine Serum
Here are 11 reasons to use creatine serum as part of your sports supplementation:
- No need to take excessive fluids when using creatine serum. Creatine serum does not dehydrate you the way powder creatine does.
- Creatine serum will provide you with the energy you need during a workout to put on weight, gain more strength, and get larger muscle size.
- You get better absorption when taking creatine serum than creatine powder. For example, if you take one gram of creatine serum, you will get one gram of creatine going straight to your muscles. With creatine powder, your stomach will digest most of the creatine before it ever has a chance to reach your muscles, so you will have to take five grams just for your muscles to absorb one gram.
- Creatine serum is easy to use. You will only have to drink the required dose of semi-liquid serum, instead of drinking glass after glass of creatine powder mixed with water.
- With liquid serum creatine, no loading phase is required. Your muscles will get saturated within minutes with enough creatine for your immediate workout! With powder creatine, one must take a large dosage of creatine powder at once before working out.
- Creatine serum is safer to use than creatine powder. There have been many medical articles about the side affects of creatine powder on the liver and the kidneys. Consumers desired something without the side affects and that’s when creatine serum was invented, to give athletics a safer way to intake creatine.
- Liquid is absorbed into the body effectively because it doesn’t have to go through the digestive phase.
- Creatine serum will not cause any bloating, which is a common problem with many people who take creatine powder.
- Creatine serum starts to work immediately as it goes straight into your bloodstream, unlike powder creatine which can take up to 45 minutes to take affect.
- Cycling is not needed with creatine serum as it is with creatine powder. There is no stain on the kidneys, and consequently no leveling off effect.
- Creatine serum comes in many different great tasting flavors, unlike creatine powder which has a taste that most would rather live without.
MM USA ATP Advantage Creatine Serum Orange
150ml - £36.12
- 100% stable. 2-year shelf life
- No loading, no maintenance, no cycling required
- 100% soluble. Bioavailable. Reaches the muscles in minutes Instant absorption. Take just minutes before your workout
- Small dosages have the equivalent benefit of large amounts of copycat liquids
- No short- or long-term side effects. Does not cause water retention, bloating or cramping
- Completely safe
- Contains additional supplements highly beneficial to athletes